I finally got a lot of the small bugs worked out of my workflow today and the results were much better and more consistant. A lot of the mottling problems I was having on my images came from the fat that I was not using Krylon spray, but an off brand found at Home Depot. Lesson #1, Use the stuff that is recommended. Don’t try to cut corners. Upon getting some Krylon today at Dick Blick, my plates got much better. I used my last one today to make the following print. Perhaps my best yet, I was able to print 5 without any great variation Now it is going to be a lot of inking and wiping practice until the new batch of plates comes.